God Save My Marriage

A Bad Wife? NO! A Really Bad Hubby!

1SM,

Look at your own thread...right there...under your sad little avatar.

It says 'Joined:Dec. 2007, Posts: 87'

Do the math 1SM- How many posts does that average each day over two years?

How hard have you worked at this opportunity? Is this the effort you put into fixing things you care about, working a job, maintaining your favorite hobby?

You say you aren't asking for pity, but your effort is pitiful.

You have not because you DO nothing.

Dude, 'take up your bed and walk'. Jesus is standing over you giving you your best opportunity for healing!

But in that story, Jesus didn't pick the guy up, he told him to STAND UP.

I don't pity your kind--I have contempt for you.

Break up your fallow ground brother.

Sharon/Aspiewife

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1SM,

Of course, people who love Looney will come here and make a last ditch effort to reason with you. I fear all to no avail.

What can anyone say to you that God has not already said? You know where obedience and truth come together and yet, you sit there doing nothing at all.

Why is it so difficult to love your wife? When you love your wife you ARE loving God. When you give your life for her you find YOURS. You are looking here and there and everywhere for some different answer. Your clear solution, your answer from God is standing in front of you.

When you love you are walking out the greatest commandment. That is all you have to do. God gave you a wife to love so that in real time you could mature as a man. God does not call a husband to live his Christian life in some clandestine place. Hiding your LIGHT so no one ever sees it. Men are violent in their determination to bring praise and honor to God in the Earth. The zeal of their hearts is to burn with passion for the one and only begotten Son of God. What do you even serve Jesus for? What is the point if you do nothing at all for His NAME and GLORY?

You do not even love your own generations. Those to which God commands to leave a legacy. That God would have Godly offspring.

Where is conviction? Where is the love of God for heaven's sake? Where is obedience and faith in God's own Son? Where is obedience to God's mandate to bring the knowledge of Christ to a lost and dying world? Do you not feel any compulsion at all to witness for God and show by your love that you even know the Lamb of God?

This is so much bigger than you David. This isn't about YOU. It is about Jesus Christ. Why have men forgotten that they should decrease so that Jesus would increase? I do not understand why mostof you men make this about your own kingdoms. It only comes down to the kingdom of SELF. Where is your heart cry to please the Father?

There are saints right now all over the Earth dying martyr's deaths for the cause of Christ and you can not even love your own wife??

We are counting down the final hours of time as we know it. What will you do when God may ask you for your very life or deny Christ??

Yet, have you not already denied Christ by trampling sacred marriage vows under your feet? Casting God's pearls as if they are pig's food?

You need to repent David and I have told you this a million times.

The whole design of God is so simple a child can understand it.

I do not understand how you can throw Christ under the bus as well as your wife.

1savedman,

I don't get it dude. How can you allow yourself to be defeated so easily. My Gosh, you have a willing wife. You have the one thing I have been begging God for for the last 27 months.

You can not fathom the words you wrote or you would be so afraid of them, you would do WHAT God is asking of you. I live the words you wrote. I live them EVERY single day of my life. If my Beautiful was on board, I could have won her heart a long time ago. I am not saying this in an arrogant way but to show you how pathetic you have become.

I wrote my Beautiful a letter stating my heart to her. Guess what I got in return? Not a single word of a reply and I was at her house today helping her clean up so that her friends could come over and watch the game. Was I invited, no. Did it hurt? Absolutely!

She called me to ask a question about something. As we were talking, I remembered that I had forgotten some Christmas trash. So I offered to come over later and get it to the curb for her. If she calls, it will be after her friends leave the house that I cleaned up and I will go over and finish the job.

This is what dying to self looks like. It sux and it hurts but it will bring happiness of the greatest kind at some point. It may not be with my Beautiful. It may only be when I get to Heaven. There is one thing NO ONE can say to me and that is; I didn't give it everything I had!

I am not bragging on my attitude but this is what it takes. I do get down and frustrated. I am both of those things today but I am still fighting. The only way this fight will end is if I get KNOCKED out or I succeed.

You have NO excuses. You have seen this done. You see me and others fighting with all our hearts even when the odds look grim. Why do we do this? Because our God has asked us to! Period. The End!

God Bless

David

You do not have to end up this way. You can decide the direction your life and your marriage goes.

Yes. And look what you have chosen.

You are asking other men to believe what you have written, and yet you do nothing while the life you say you want slips away from you. That says one thing - you do not want it as badly as you're trying to make everyone believe you do. You do not want it badly enough to do something - anything - to keep it.

This is not the outcome I would have chosen - it is the outcome YOU have chosen for us. In the end, you still get to be safe and in control, and that is apparently more important to you than having live and love with us. Enjoy.

You do not have to end up this way. You can decide the direction your life and your marriage goes. If you have understanding and knowledge - apply it! If your wife grants you the chance to change - take it! Wisely use the opportunities you are given.

Do not be like me.

You are talking like others have a choice to not be like you, warning others to NOT be like you . . . but you also have a choice and are throwing away the chance! Your post makes no sense really. It's as FHFH said, you are talking like all is lost but you're still living with your wife and still married to her. SHE'S STILL THERE! She sees nothing except your inability to act which screams to her that she is not worth fighting for.

Very sad indeed. 1SM, is her light so bright that you feel nothing but darkness in yourself when you are around her? If so, then you are believing a lie of the devil, for inside of you is a light as well. Many people saw it and it's still there. Are you really going to let it go out????

Yours really is one of the saddest posts I've ever read . . . on so many levels.

Yes, Sister B....I totally agree: YOU ARE STILL THERE 1sm!!!! Do Handstands! Write lovenotes...whatever. What have you got to loose at this point? Doing nothing makes the loss definite. Do something and you could still turn this around....Do flips...do whatever until you break through. Send flowers, take the kids out, knock yourself out for her. Forget how you feel if you feel silly, great!

And into the sunset he rides...

You have thrown away your chance to grow out of your selfish nature and to become the Man that God wants you to be. You are foolish and unwilling to change, and you have walked away from a fantastic family and a great women.

And yet, I know that you will be back, and I will pray for you. Your problems that got you where you are today (and that got you where you were in your first marriage) are IN YOU, not in something else around you or in someone else. You are either going to decide to change for real some day, or die a lonely man. I will pray for your choice.

HerDensity

1sm -

I've been reading your thread.

Your issues with "not doing anything" - as I've been reading it, I must confess I've got some mixed feelings.

You've clearly got paralysis issues, similar to mine.

And though my track record of action is really poor (your wife will confirm this, since she's been helping on my thread), there are two things I know:

(1) I'm not going to end up like you. I promise.

So much for the last line of your post.

(2) I cannot understand why you fail to even try. All I know of your wife is what she's posted me, and posted my wife, but I can tell she's worth fighting for, and she's a fighter herself. She's willing to fight for you if you put the effort in.

Who else will fight for you? And who else could you fight for?

I would encourage you to go back to PIH's post from 12-28; specifically the part about "loving your wife is loving God".

That alone ought to send some shivers down your spine. It did mine.

I know that I'm going to fight through my paralysis, even if I lose a marriage in the meantime (due to MY actions and lack thereof, not my wife's - she's the most amazing woman I've ever met).

By the way - what's up with the "dear reader" bit? Your post sounds like a Christopher Hitchens ("God Is Not Great") op-ed. The next time you post, leave it out, especially if you're just going to be melancholy and depressed. I don't think any of us feel "dearly" when we read it. I think we all feel sick.

For the love of God and your wife - man up and turn the ship around.

Romans12:2

Thank you, romans. I'm glad you read this thread, and I'm glad you're taking something away from it. Please don't let yourself end up in the same place.

I doubt if 1SM will see your reply - I don't think he reads here anymore. Neither I, nor any of our children, has heard from him since he left last week. We are simply not worth fighting for in his mind.

If nothing else, he has become a great example of what NOT to do. God truly does work all things for good, so at the very least, 1SM's story can benefit others.

There once was a time when my wife could highly regard my knowledge and technical abilities. She knew for certain that if an item had an electrical plug, I could fix it.

Remember that a blessing is what she says it is, not what you think it is. Flowers are nice, but I personally wouldn't care if my husband never gave me flowers for the rest of my life. However, if he stands out there on a snowy day and fixes the fence so the horses don't get out, that's love. :eyes:

1sm, the problem, the false perceptions, lie within YOU. I pray that God will help you to see it in time to save your soul first, then possibly your relationships later. What else do you have to live for? YOURSELF? How is that working for you? How long do you want to be alone? Eternity? Jesus died so that you may live. Did he do this for nothing? Are you saying "no thanks" to Jesus? Put on his cloak of righteousness and give your life back to him by Living your life for those whom he gave you to love. Come on man, isn't this ridiculous enough?

It is not possible to help someone who really does not want the help.

I paid that electric bill because my kids needed help. They called me before their mom did. I am thankful that I had the resources to take care of it. No other motives. No other reasons.

1sm -

I've been reading your thread.

Your issues with "not doing anything" - as I've been reading it, I must confess I've got some mixed feelings.

You've clearly got paralysis issues, similar to mine.

And though my track record of action is really poor (your wife will confirm this, since she's been helping on my thread), there are two things I know:

(1) I'm not going to end up like you. I promise.

So much for the last line of your post.

(2) I cannot understand why you fail to even try. All I know of your wife is what she's posted me, and posted my wife, but I can tell she's worth fighting for, and she's a fighter herself. She's willing to fight for you if you put the effort in.

Who else will fight for you? And who else could you fight for?

I would encourage you to go back to PIH's post from 12-28; specifically the part about "loving your wife is loving God".

That alone ought to send some shivers down your spine. It did mine.

I know that I'm going to fight through my paralysis, even if I lose a marriage in the meantime (due to MY actions and lack thereof, not my wife's - she's the most amazing woman I've ever met).

By the way - what's up with the "dear reader" bit? Your post sounds like a Christopher Hitchens ("God Is Not Great") op-ed. The next time you post, leave it out, especially if you're just going to be melancholy and depressed. I don't think any of us feel "dearly" when we read it. I think we all feel sick.

For the love of God and your wife - man up and turn the ship around.

Romans12:2

I paid that electric bill because my kids needed help. They called me before their mom did. I am thankful that I had the resources to take care of it. No other motives. No other reasons.

SO MUCH FOR the "love" you quote in your signature line -- "love" of a husband (and father) PROVIDES for his family -- scriptures call it "worse than an infidel" when you don't provide -- am wondering, if you already had the resources, WHY didn't you bless your family with them as soon as you had the $$???

you got thanked for your help, their electricity is now ON ... and now you are being abusive

URRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes it is 1SM. Don't get needs and wants confused! They are just not used to you being "available" to help . . . you've been MIA for awhile. But I'm glad you showed up and took care of that for them.

What June said about your signature line . . . hmmmmm. If you love someone, you meet their needs or you try your hardest. Your family has been struggling for some time. Have you known this? Regardless, I'm glad you are here reading . . . it shows on some level that you care.

So get in there, and make this LOVE you speak of, a verb. :D Maybe they would "want" your help if they thought they could count on you!!!

To me it seems you are waiting for your wife to BEG you. Those thoughts seem to be those of a man who puts himself on a level with God himself.

Have you read 1 Timothy 5:8 lately?

Come on, 1SM. Let's get real here.

Yes Looney is a very independent and self-sufficient woman. That's probably WHY you married her in the first place. That is a good reason to appreciate and adore her, rather than to spend your life leaching upon her, first, and then breaking her down, second. You loved her for what SHE COULD DO FOR YOU, and then when you grew tired of her, your love turned into resentment. Then when she started to mirror that resentment BACK to you, you ran, as if your family was disposable, or self-sufficient.

The key is to give all your pain and sins to Jesus. Ask Him to HELP YOU focus on loving HER - just as Jesus is so focused on loving YOU.

Your efforts, generated from God's love really WILL come back to you TENfold - (we are not supposed to have that slot machine attitude because these things TAKE TIME and a slot machine attitude follows man's timeline and not God's timeline. Man must depend upon God to withstand His timeline.)

You just don't believe it yet. And that is sad, man.

In the meantime, perhaps you'd be inspired by The Four Loves written by CS Lewis.

One of my favorite passages ...

There is no safe investment. To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly be broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket — safe, dark, motionless, airless — it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. The alternative to tragedy, or at least to the risk of tragedy, is damnation. The only place outside Heaven where you can be perfectly safe from all the dangers and perturbations of love is Hell.I believe that the most lawless and inordinate loves are less contrary to God’s will than a self-invited and self-protective lovelessness…We shall draw nearer to God, not by trying to avoid the sufferings inherent in all loves, but by accepting them and offering them to Him; throwing away all defensive armour. If our hearts need to be broken, and if He chooses this as a way in which they should break, so be it.

We are here for you, we stand ready to help. But you DO need to take some steps OUT on your own - no matter how wobbly.

God Bless

Honesty here would be, well, a change.

Say what you want, but you have not communicated anything to me.

You will not return calls. You will not answer texts.

For a brief moment when you called, I actually thought that maybe you...... oh never mind.

There really is nothing more to say here.

How about this:

"Thank you, Looney, for letting me know that you have been struggling financially and thanks to the kids also for letting me know. I am so ashamed of the fact that I am so passive that my brain simply does not engage unless someone stares me in the face and says "HEY DAVE, we have a need!" I have no idea why my brain does not work like a normal person's brain works and am sorry for the pain that has caused you, including the pain now of having to call and ask me to do something that any normal man would have been on top of already. The bottom line is that I am here for you. It is obvious that my brain simply does not think about things in advance concerning you or your needs - and that is something that God has to help me with - but in the meantime, if you will take the risk of speaking up and letting me know what you have need of from me, then I will gladly meet those needs. Yes, you spoke to me for years, even when I was involved in this ministry, and I ignored you so many times.. and there are many witnesses here of that fact. I am guilty as charged of being the most passive man that has ever graced the ministry here.. and that has been so frustrating for you. So whatever it is, partial retardation, severe mother-son, arrested in emotional develpment before I was even a twinkle in my father's eye... whatever it is, it is and I am sorry that I have this problem. But one thing that I am not is that I am not worse than an infidel. I do want to provide for my family. I just need your help to know when, what and where. That is my weakness. That weakness definitely disqualifies me from being your husband in person with you on a daily basis - but don't let that weakness disqualify you from getting the help and support that you need from me. In this way, I can be a man. Perhaps not in other ways, but in supporting you and the children, I can be a man. I can do that. Thank you for letting me."

1savedman:

I have heard of you but did not know you were still around. My thoughts often go out to you.

You said on Looney’s thread:

For a brief moment when you called, I actually thought that maybe you...... oh never mind.

1savedman, I hear in that sentence a desire on your part, a hope, a spark, just waiting for your once bride to make the first move.

My husband was once in the same spot. In the two or three years your heart has been moving away from your bride my husband has been taking a journey to get to know my heart.

Two years into this we are still together. And instead of fighting, we are thriving. Two years into this, DW has broken the code. This whole thing was a mystery to him. It was Looney, Joel & Kathy, myself, and the many many helpers who cared enough to confront him in love. Wow what a journey!

The biggest difference between you, 1savedman, and my husband, DW, is DW stuck with it. He did what he could not understand and now he can understand what he could not see.

He changed. AND THEN I CHANGED! He didn’t go part way. He went all the way.

Our home has gone from one of constant strife to one of peace and love and HE PURSUES ME! He did not realize he had control over the entire climate of our household. If he sows good he gets good. If he sows bad he gets bad.

Would you be willing to take a journey and trust that there may be something Looney and Joel & Kathy and the helpers can see right now and for the moment you can’t see? Some of what we say sounds harsh, but man, DW and all the men who made it to the other side took the hit and so can you.

God has something really great waiting for you but the journey is rocky and tough and frightening but when you get to the end it is like walking out into a meadow full of wildflowers and sunrays. It’s magical and glowing and waiting there just for you.

Do you have any thoughts or questions?

C2

Eeyore Posted on Looney's thread to reply to you Today, 01:00 PM

1SM,

There are lots of things left to say. And this is the perfect place to say them.

We may not like what you say, but remember, we are here to HELP you bless your wife, grow into a Christlike man, and have an OHM!!

Don't send you wife short, critical, or snide texts and expect a NICE response. Remember, wives are responders and are supposed to MIRROR what they are getting from their wives. So, if you don't like what you are getting, then change your approach!!

I know that your wife is very independent, and you have made several comments about that, in a negative way. Well, you have trained her well to NOT need you. If you want her to NEED you, then you have to be there for her... emotionally, physically, etc.

For example, if you know that your wife is coming home, and it has been snowing all day, and the snow plow has gone down your road, and the end of your driveway is closed in with snow, and you are home... well, maybe getting out there and clearing the end of the driveway so your wife does not have to do it at 4am would help her to rely on you more. (Not to compare, but my husband would not make me shovel the driveway at 4am, even in our WORST days!)

This is simply ONE example. I can give you many more. You see, I know your wife pretty well. We talk... each of us. And the other listens. But it is not just about knowing her in person. Lots of people on this forum know her too. They see that she is loving and spends lots of time helping others. They know that she would give all that she has to help her family, her friends, and in most instances, just about anyone. But she would not do it at the expense of her children. And she would not do it to make herself look good. Sometimes I wish she would... just take credit for who she is and what she has (inside her). But when you have to do everything alone, for yourself or my yourself, you tend to stop needing people. You rely on yourself and just close off your needs. It turns into survival mode, and you just do what you need to do.

There is a way to turn that around... it is by showing your wife, day after day, that you are there for her. It comes through helping with what SHE needs, farm chores, shoveling snow, or whatever she needs. Day after day... and then things change. But it does not come by doing things your way, then defending your way, so that you can keep doing it your way. Your way has to be thrown out the window. It is like trying to get a butterfly to land on your hand. You must do it THEIR way. It might take you days or weeks or months. But you must stand still, maybe holding a flower, maybe getting stung by bees, maybe getting sun burnt, but standing there, waiting for that beautiful creature to finally trust you.

I know that I have said a lot. I pray that the fact that you are posting here means that God has softened your heart and you will receive some of what I have said.

Copied from my thread:

Thanks, everyone.

The bottom line here is that 1SM is still waiting for ME to pursue HIM. I did that for 30 years, if you count the time we were together before we got married, and it did nothing but make me and the kids miserable. I know you all know that - when you do things backwards from the way God intended, it generally doesn't work out too well. Imagine that. :rolleyes:

Sorry, 1SM, not gonna happen. We go months without hearing from you, and when you do text me, your texts are either information only (as in, this is my new address) or snippy and hurtful. You have NEVER said, "I love you and the kids, and I want my family back." You never even said that when you were gone in 2002. You came back because Larry said that, biblically, you had to. You made me feel like you'd been given a prison sentence. And because I didn't know any better, I let you come back. It didn't take long before it felt like a prison sentence to me too.

I am done living with someone who doesn't love me. You might think you do, but you have no clue what it really means to love someone. If you ever learn, you're welcome to text or email me and have some conversations about that. Until then, I have no interest in engaging in your useless, abusive ::xx .

You're certainly welcome to post and engage with the ministry again, but I'd prefer it if you kept your posts on your own thread. This one is mine, and I need to know that I'm not going to have to read any of your garbage when I come here.

If you all would keep posts directed to 1SM here, that would be great. I need my thread to be . . . well, my thread LOL.

David,

It is not usual for me for to be so direct. I feel a sense of alarm and urgency concerning your life. God's Word says that He will not strive forever with man. You KNOW what the truth is and you are of your own free will choosing not to do it. When a man knows what to do and does not do it, God's Word says, To him it is sin. There is no sacrifice for sins for a man who willfully chooses to disobey God. (Hebrews 10) I fear for your soul and so do others here. I pray you would seek God and beg Him for His mercy before there are not any chances left to do so. NOW, is the DAY of salvation. I implore you by the mercies of God of turn from your wicked ways and turn back to the Living God, who will freely pardon when you do. I pray these words here will pierce through your stubborn and proud heart and you will once again ask the Lord what HE wants from you. It is up to you, David, I have spoken as a sister in Christ who does love you and cares about your eternity.

2 Corinthians 6:15

And what concord hath Christ with Belial (Satan)? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

Why is a wife considered to be yoked to Satan? Or an unbeliever....What makes a supposed professing Christian man an infidel or unbeliever? Because:

1 Timothy 5:8

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

It is clear that this man provides for his own. There is no indication in this verse, that you are supposed to be asked or that a child beg you for their care and daily needs. Remember Paul wrote this to the CHURCH at Corinth who thought they were believers. Paul felt no shame in boldly speaking the truth to them. So, since you are yoked to the enemy because of your not supplying the needs (spiritual, financial, physical and emotional) for a wife and children or being a Christ-like man....God commands that spouse to:

1 Corinthians 7:15, 27

But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Since you are clearly the unbeliever also known as an infidel and apostate, this applies to Looney to let the unbeliever depart. The word unbeliever is from the root word to be apostate. In Revelation this is also called leaving your first love and being lukewarm. Which God deals with by vomiting that person out of His mouth.

The dictionary word for unbeliever or being apostate is a·pos·tate pronounced [uh-pos-teyt, -tit] –noun

1.a person who forsakes his religion (Note: forsaking your family IS forsaking Christ)

Synonyms: deserter, ratter, recreant, renegade, turncoat

rec·re·ant; [rek-ree-uhnt] –adjective

1.cowardly or craven

2.unfaithful, disloyal, or traitorous

Also, You can NEVER remarry, as this is the Biblical admonition to a professing Christian who never obeyed God in his calling as a Christian husband. Read 1 Corinthians 7, very closely. I am putting this here as a warning to you, as I know by writing this you will never say you were never told. You are not given permission to depart because your wife is a believer who tried to show you the truth. Since, Looney IS a believer, you have no grounds for remarriage. I hope you realize the position you have put yourself in. You will be in adultery, as you have never repented for not laying your life down for your wife. Your wife, however, because YOU broke Covenant and faith with God, has the Biblical right, to go on and remarry if she so chooses.

Can you see this progression David? You ARE showing and living out the fruit of unrighteousness. Even sadder than this, is that you hold yourself out to others as a Christian. All the while leading many astray and being a stumbling block to truth. You have no accountability and neither is anyone holding you accountable to truth, including your Pastor. Causing people to stumble is hanging a noose around your neck. You have caused your own children to question God because of YOUR hypocrisy. You may think me harsh David but in reality it is the love of God that implores you to turn back and repent before it is too late. You want a nice, easy Gospel that requires no sacrifice or dying to your carnal man. You want a message that tickles your ears and something you can swallow instead of admitting you are not counting the cost to serve Christ.

God is calling you an unbeliever. You do not help pay for an electric bill and claim to KNOW Christ. A man who knows Christ obeys His Word. A man who follows Christ picks up his Cross daily or you are not fit for the Kingdom. I did not say these truths, JESUS CHRIST did. Your heart is NOT sold out to Jesus as LORD. That man takes God's Word seriously. You have not nor have you EVER laid your life down for your family. God's express and clear command you.

I pray God opens your eyes to HIS TRUTH. It is clear from the Word of God that you ARE in deep deception. You do not financially or in any other way take care of your children, call them, raise them as you vowed to do, or have led any of your own children to Christ, nor been an example of His love. Being an infidel means MORE than just NOT financially taking care of them. It means in every way. Your provision as a man is to take care of ALL of their NEEDS. You are lying to yourself and others by not coming clean here.

You are not divorced. Are you dating or getting your emotional or other needs met by someone else? That is called ADULTERY David. No adulterer can enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

You could have brought your daughter a birthday present and card and mailed it. You could have pizza and cake delivered for her. You could have done a thousand things to LOVE your own child. It is all an excuse of such pathetic and profound proportion. DO you honestly think your daughter believes you give a crap about her? YOU have deliberately so wounded your own children they want nothing to do with you.

What do you blame them just like you blame your choices on everyone but yourself? If you had one ounce of manhood in you, if you were man enough you would have said, Yes, to God. Since ever being in this Minsitry all you have ever said is, What does God owe you? What do I get for myself? Leave me alone. Do not ask anything of me.

Those are the words of a traitor not the words of a man who knows his Savior.

You can fool others David but you can not fool God.

Repent.

Because of Christ's love and truth;

Kimberly

Edited by Pure in Heart
typos

Enough already! What don't you people understand! SHE TOLD ME TO STAY OUT OF HER LIFE. And that's what I was doing.

Perhaps she changed her mind about that request. I will contact her directly and ask what her thoughts are.

Until all the facts are known, how about a little less condemnation and a little less "gossip."

Her situation is critical. She could very easily become homeless. Then what? I certainly can't do anything about that. When I had the ability to help, she flatly refused. She told me she had it all under control. Obviously not.

..... And about that birthday wish for Ashley....... If you really think about it, instead of posting all that negative stuff and postulating what motives i had, would it really have been too hard for Looney to say to Ash.."Hey, Your dad wishes you a happy birthday." Really?