God Save My Marriage

Hello, to anyone here that might remember me :)

I just thought i'd update my situation, for those that supported me through the 2years that I have been separated from my now ex-husband.

We were allowed to legally divorce this past Monday (it's a 2yr wait in NZ). So that is exactly what happened ... (on the day).

The (6) kids and I are doing really well. I have a loving, caring, wonderful man in my life now. I am so grateful for the path that I walked to this point.

I'd like to thank those of you that walked steps with me during that time. Blessings and much love.

Hosanna! Thanks so much for the update!

I'm sorry it hasn't worked out with the father of your children. Have you been going with the new man long? Has he read Joel and Kathy's books? The mother/son issues and arrested development kick in after the wedding, usually, you may remember...

I"m just being a concerned "mother" you know... wink.gif

Wonderful to hear from you!

Hi Hosanna.

I have just been reading some of your thread. I'm one of the Aussies who have benefitted from learning the principles God showed Joel and Kathy.I am hoping you will get on and check your thread ;-) . Anyway, just wanted to see how you are going and if your man is still in your life. You probably know this, but it is SO important that if this relationship is serious, that you introduce him to this ministry. You really need to find out where he stands BEFORE you marry him. Not only for your heart's sake but also for the protection of your childrens hearts. Does he love you enough to read two books that are important to you? Look forward to hearing from you

Hello ladies, 
I last posted here on the 11th of May 2012.
I re-read my whole thread last night.  That sure was a whole lot of turmoil.  I am grateful that I have that diary of experience to look back on.
I am not sure if any of the ladies that helped me through that time are still here?  
If so, thank you for walking through that huge valley with me.

Today, I am married (to the man spoken about towards the end of my thread), we have had 2 children of our own now 4 and 3, and together we raise the 6 children I brought with me (although they are becoming young adults! - I am happy that they all live at home still).

So, just an update.  Maybe this thread will help someone new that is going through what I went through.

Much love in Christ.

Hosanna! Wonderful to hear from you! Thank you so much for your update! Sounds like you found a good godly man, right? Praise the Lord!

Feel free to update anytime! God's blessings to you and your family. ❤️

Hi MaryJane, 
You have been here so faithfully!  Thank you for all the help and care you gave towards me back then.
Yes my Husband and I live and raise our children for God, life is completely different now :)
We are both actively involved in our church, we run groups helping men and women and in fact I gave Joel and Kathy's book to a very good friend just last night who is struggling in her marriage.
Still grateful for this ministry.  It was the first place that validated my women's heart.