God Save My Marriage

Posted yesterday......................lost it in cyberworld. I hate that!!!

Ditto! I found a trick that helps - after you've typed your post, but before you hit submit, right click in the body of your text, then choose "Select All". This hightlights everything you've typed. Then right click on a highlighted area and select "Copy". If your post vanishes, you can just paste into a new post.

It sounds like the ministry will be very good for both of you. It was lovely hearing your voice the other night! God bless you!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI.................Just found my Thread...............someone moved it............

Glad to know I'm still in the loop! I need the contact more than ever. Ed is also very grateful for this ministry.

We are going to have an OHM before our three years are up!!!1

Love to all of you and thank you for your concern and encouragement.

Livia

Livia;

Still praying for you here; glad for your update! Know this time with Ed away is probably lonely, but also glad to hear that he's doing well! And you're right, the support of this ministry is very important on your journey toward an OHM!

The Vegas trip is still open, I think; if you find a way to come along! Would be great to have you come; sometimes it's just really nice to get away for a few days and just relax, get kinda recharged for whatever is facing you at home!

Thanks again for sharing this update; will continue to pray for both of you!

I'm going to have to pass on Las Vegas. I've got a daughter who will be having a colonoscopy (spelling?) that Thurs and she wants her "Mommy" to take her and be with her.

It was such a great idea back when there was trouble on the home front, but now this time seems so peaceful. My oldest, bachalor son, gave up his apartment and is staying with me. Number two son lives only 3 blocks away and I have lots of time with him and his family. A daughter who is only 8 miles away in the next town. We are all sticking together as an encouragement to Ed.

I hope you girls have a wonderful time and I am sure you will. I have been to Las Vegas twice with Ed and we loved the sights..... It is like going around the world in a few short days.

Have fun!!!!

Livia;

Thanks for sharing an update on the Tuesday eve call; so glad that Ed's doing well; and you have lots of support from your family.

Thanks for your encouraging words to the older couple on the call; what a blessing to hear you share your heart with her; and give her great advice, letting her know how much you cared!

Will continue to pray for both you and Ed; may God continue to bless both of you every day!

Hope...............You always have the sweetest encouragements. Thank you.

Wasn''t michael's prayer just so dynamic? truly an anointed couple (Michael and Annalea.)

I love my place here on the forum and the conference calls, I wish Diane (last night sad lady) had a computer, she could get so much out of the forum. I'm going to suggest she look into a senior center near her that offers computer lessons.

Til next time.................Love and Prayers, Livia

Mary Jane....................I have missed your posts have you been busy?

I hope all is going well at your house.

How is your son doing. Hope his life is balancing out.

More than hope, I pray.......................

Stay in touch. Even when I see your posts on other threads I always pause, smile and say, "Hi Mary Jane!"

have you been busy?
Well, emotionally busy, yes. :)

I hope all is going well at your house.
Reasonably well, yes, thank you. :)

How is your son doing. Hope his life is balancing out.
Yes, thank you! He's moved to "the city", living with his brother (Son2), and started a new job there this week! Praise the Lord! He seems to be thinking normally! Still on a low dose of one psych med, but, oh well. We are believing that with continued healing from God, he will get free of that, too!

More than hope, I pray.......................
So nice of you! Thank you! I guess you could say that's how I hope for you too. It's like a prayer.

Even when I see your posts on other threads I always pause, smile and say, "Hi Mary Jane!"
I like how you put that! Now, I realize that's what I do too! I see your name or hear your voice and silently say, "Oh! There's Livia! Hi, Livia!"

I'm certainly glad that Ed seems to be getting serious about his own status with the Lord! Since he knows in his head how to be a godly husband, he should be able to come home and BE that!

(You do know where my personal thread is, don't you?)

Thank you for your prayers...............

We are doing very well. Ed is able to make two 30 minute phone calls every day. The 1st call is my wake up call. (3 hours time difference.) The 2nd call is to say goodnite.

He is deep into studies there. It is proving to be such a blessing as he learns to be the man God wants him to be. Tearing down pride, selfishness,

stubborness. Learning humillity, mercy, grace. Truly being brokened and poured out.

There is such a wonderful peace here at home knowing he (Ed) is in God's hands. We both miss each other everyday but it is not a pining. We both are so grateful for Ed to have this opportunity to become who God intended him to be. I know he will come home a new man and we will "sail into our OHM."

I read on patience string that you will not be going to LV. Sorry. Hopefully there will be something else coming up in the near future that we CA gals can gather at.

My prayer for you is restored health.........Jesus healed ALL!.

Thank you again for your words of encouragement.

Stop by anytime.

Love and prayers, Livia

He is deep into studies there. It is proving to be such a blessing as he learns to be the man God wants him to be. Tearing down pride, selfishness, stubborness. Learning humillity, mercy, grace. Truly being brokened and poured out.

This is a beautiful read of death to old man . . . wish I could've sent my ex there. :(

Still praying Livia, for the new man, the new marriage and the new hope.

Livia;

So very glad that Ed is getting the help he needs; and is finding this time of rehab to be very beneficial and a time of spiritual growth! There are several great facilities like this across the US to help men who are struggling with addictive behaviors; these live-in facilities are such a blessing to husbands who sincerely want to be godly men; yet need some structured daily accountability in place so they can learn how to become true Christian men in every aspect of their lives! We wanted my husband to go either to the program where Ed is; or another really awesome live-in program in Indiana for help; but he refused. I've researched all these Christian programs; so I know and trust the people who are running them; it's such a great ministry for these people to do; to reach out to so many hurting, angry, addictive men; and give them this opportunity to reconcile with their wives and families!

So tell Ed we're praying for him; as well as for you! What an awesome testimony and witness he'll have to help other men when he completes this program; and is able to return home a changed man!

God bless you!

Hi Livia,

I got got admit I have been thinking of you guys! How are you? I am glad to see you posting on here and got a chuckle when i read your post regarding Joel's weight loss attempts! We sure hope all is well with you during this time. So how is Mr Ed doing? I hear you get a couple of calls a day! He is a man with a huge heart and says some of the deepest prayers I have ever encountered. I cannot wait until you two are back together, but we all know he needs his time away to learn, study, endure, want, and find answers to questions he needs to finally conquer his demons. He will endure as deep down he certainly is a man of God. Prayers for you both during your moments apart. A minute, a day, a week, a month, a year, all only moments to our Lord. And we all know He can work miracles at any moment.

God Bless You

Eric and Karen

Bob.............Thanks for thinking of us. I passed on your encouraging words to Ed. He says thanks too!

I will be flying to Kentucky in two weeks to attend a conference with him and open house of the campus. He has been a part of the construction crew along with being assigned "prep man" in the kitchen. His studies are intense and never ending. His spiritual growth is tremendous. God is GOOD!!!!

Thanks again.............hug your lovely bride for me.

Livia

Greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first post on the new forum.

I just got back from Kentucky. Had a wonderful time with Ed. The conference there was great.

It took this place and time to turn Ed around.............Wow!!!! New man.

Plastic surgery can do wonders BUT Spiritual surgery in unbelievable.

Ed should be back home late June or early July.

Thanks for all the encouragement I have received during this time, it has truly been appreciated.

OK........I'm going to push send and see where this goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livia and Ed,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so overjoyed for you both. I pray freedom rings!!! I pray you will be loved Livia and cherished so completely from this day forth and forevermore!!

I pray the anointing is poured ut through your lives and your story to others who are hurting. I ask the lord for a double portion of His love and power over your lives. That you both will dwell in His courts and LIVE under the shadow of His wings. Where nothing shall hurt you or harm you in any way, ever again. I pray Ed's healing is to the uttermost.

I miss your and Ed's voice!!

Love to you both,

Kimberly

I've also been wondering how things are going with you and Ed; so glad you were able to go to Kentucky and spend some time there!

Just wanted to let you know I'm still remembering you in my prayers; God continue to bless both of you as you keep walking this path toward reconciling your marriage! Have a great week; may God send His gifts of love; joy; peace; happiness your way today!

Ed & Livia;

Just checking in here; have been praying that things are going well for both of you! Hope you can get on and give us an update soon!

Have a blessed week; hope that Ed is really loving you; and listening to your heart as a Christlike husband should! Have missed you on the forum and calls; please do get back on and update us on your progress!