God Save My Marriage

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that doesn't work, there's always duct tape. :rolleyes:

I don't think that would hold out when you're wielding that prod thing of yours, though.

A few years ago one of my son's made a pair of pants out of duct tape. I think he made a shirt too. (Important information.) Did I tell you that before? If so, just disregard it.

It's a case of one female thought being connected to another and so on and so forth. This is going nowhere special, although, you never know when it might touch on something really IMPORTANT!

GOOD night!

LOL MJ. I once saw a show where teenagers made their prom outfits out of duct tape. And yes, you never know when these random thoughts will go somewhere important. :D

I took another puppy to a new home today - four more to go!

I need steel bars to drop into all the exits from the kitchen whenever something is placed on the counter or in the sink, and they don't go up again until said item is washed and in its proper place. Anyone know of someone who could design that? :unsure:

I would whole heartedly invest in this venture. You figure out how to get it done and I will offer you seed money to get you going, so long as I get a good working set for my own use. Nice to know I am not alone out there; and YES it is what their father taught them!!

Now on to issues of blood pressure. I bet I have you beat, my blood pressure was 210/107 or was it 207/110 :blink: , but in that neighborhood on Thursday. They were pumping BP reducing meds in me like every 15 minutes or so; at least that is what it felt like. All I could keep saying was "cold", I was freezing!! A year ago I had to tell them not to worry when my blood pressure was 90/60, that it was normally that way and not to worry. Now this---> UGH!!

Seriously sister Looney, that is scary because you are out and about on your own alot; even the distance to Eeyore and HD's house is a bit of a ride for you. I will continue to be praying for you You were one of the many people I was praying for during my second MRI; the one on Friday where I was fully awake :D , not the one on Thursday where I was under with full general anesthesia ;) !! Well my brain is still very foggy two days later so I will close, hoping that this makes sense.

BLessings,

Tigger

just so's you know girls . . . Looney and I are in agreement that there needs to be TWO of these "engineers". Age? What's that? :rotfl: I always say that doesn't really matter, as long as they can keep up!

I'll get the moving van started. Please don't forget to pack some snuggly pillows, since you're moving in together and all. ;)

Remember that when I merge the threads, the posts will merge in order based on dates, so your thread is gonna seem a bit disjointed.

Yup...that sounds perfect...hey..we should start a string entitled "Our Perfect OHM Man!" That could be a lot of fun. Each person on the string adds their own descripton to what's already on there...soooo:

a hot man and an automatic kitchen trasher-trap AND: financially independent!

I remember before I met B I made a list and I got everything on it. And I DIDN'T get what WASN'T on it! So be careful with your list. ;)

I miss the "Bin". Be a while before I can catch up on forum life. Thanks for all that you continue to do and be for forum brothers and sisters. You're such a precious asset, so your mean lady at work can go jump in the proverbial lake for not valuing your amazing, resourceful abilities to save lives. I mean that in the most Christian love I can muster. I guess that I should say the God is the the vidicator and the restorer to those that are called as His dear children. And, by the way, Passivity and Addictions are my big OHM male prohibitions.

Gotta go, Joe will be back any minute.

Love y'all and thanks for letting me lurk in the hallways and corn rows of the Looney Bin and not make a peep. Not a stalker, I promise. :rotfl:

Firewalker! Glad to see you! You can lurk all you want, although if you're gonna hang out in the corn field, would you mind pulling a few weeds? :P

Thank you for your sweet words. :wub:

And yes, addictions definitely need to be on the list of things we don't want. So does "morning person." :rolleyes:

Two of them and yes, Sister B! And a magic wand for the rest of us who are keeping ours to instantly turn them all into the same wonderful guys! Anybody ever see that movie that was like a sequel to "STepford Wives"...the one where they forced the husbands to change...that movie was pretty scary. I'll bet sometimes the forum husbands feel like that... :D Or else they're just afraid of Toonsey's little magic prod! Hey, that may BE our magic wand already!!! :rotfl:

I had to cancel my kids' music lessons on Tuesday because I just didn't have the money to pay for them (I will have it next week, but they are pretty strict about paying on the first lesson of the month or you don't get to take your lesson). So Erin posted on her Facebook that she wasn't able to go to her lesson (she didn't say why). My ex popped on and asked why, and she said no money and I wasn't feeling well. So . . . get this . . . he said, "You gotta wonder where all the money is. Maybe someday she'll ask for help."

Really? :blink:

I had suggested when he moved out that he might consider paying for their music lessons. He never has.

So I sent him a short, not-so-sweet message that said, "You wonder where the money is? I'd like to see you pull $1700 a month (that's the amount of SSDI he gets) from the budget and make it work, to say nothing of my reduction in income. Please keep your comments to yourself."

I just wanna beat him. With a really big stick. :angry:

Dear Looney;

So very sorry that your ex is still putting you through this stress; and is being so selfish and uncaring; to not even make an effort to support you and your children is NOT following God's commands for a husband and father!

My ex was the same; he refused to help support his kids; never paid a dime for all their medical expenses; and stuck me with some huge debts that my kids and I are still trying to pay for!

God surround you today with His healing arms; bring complete healing to you with all these tough medical issues that you have going on; open doors of financial blessing for you and your kids soon!